Monday, March 26, 2012

Welcome

While asking people to nominate me for the PSU Board of Trustees, I was asked about my position on a number of issues. I know there is a lot of interest in this year’s election as evidenced by 86 candidates. The position statement we had to submit for the election as well as the bio was limited to 250 words each. With everything that has gone on at Penn State this past year, it was hard to craft a position statement and bio limited to 250 words.

With this site I will accomplish the following:

  • Provide my ideas on what I would like to accomplish as a PSU Trustee. 
  • Respond to pertinent news stories as they appear. 
  • Hear your responses to my comments, as well as your thoughts about PSU in general. 

I will make every effort to post news stories related to what is unfolding at PSU so you are up-to-date with this continuing story. And to give you an additional incentive to check back here on a regular basis, I will provide links to what is occurring with regard to the football team and other PSU sports. Spring training has started and if you are not aware, Coach O’Brien has had a fabulous start with regard to the 2013 recruiting class with five verbal commitments, and a class that is currently ranked in the top 10 nationally.

Please let me know if there is anything else you would like to see.

Thank you,
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment